Implementation of a project and portfolio system based on the Sciforma software (formerly PSNext)
Managing a project needs a plan. When numerous participants need to communicate with each other, when a project is carried out in various geographical locations, when it reaches a significant size, our methods of project organisation and structuring become essential. Our consultants then get involved, in project start-up support and in the implementation of project management systems.
- Organisation and methods (standardisation and modeling)
- Visibility of workload schedule and control of costs and schedules
- Multi-project and multi-site consolidation
- Sciforma deployment and optimisation of use
- Communication and distribution of information (dashboards, Intranet, customisation)
- Implementation support (assistance and project coordination)
- More than 15 years of project management experience.
- Tailored customised solutions depending on the size of the company and of the projects.
- Integration of our solutions in complex environments (in-house applications, Intranet, ERP etc.).
- Experience in various economic sectors - Industry, Banking, Services, Retail, IT, Civil engineering, etc.
- International expertise in Sciforma software, based on a special relationship with the American publisher, Sciforma Corporation.
Above all else, our consultants have grassroots experience, adding value to their knowledge.
- Project management consultants
Our consultants, who are all project management professionals, have previous experience in this field and use their skills as practitioners and coordinators for your project and your implementation.
- Training consultants
As the designers of our training materials, our consultants are trained in tried and tested teaching methods following a quality approach.
- System engineers
Our IT experts support you in the integration of the chosen solution within your information system.
Our Support is available to solve any problems you may have in installing or using our software.
Our added value lies in a practical approach to project management and a global, flexible range of services.
- Evaluation of your requirements (assessment, audit, scoping) and implementation recommendations.
- Organisation and methodology (definition of stakeholder roles, standardisation of procedures and project-based communication, modeling of project templates, etc.).
- Systems engineering (installation and configuration of Sciforma).
- Training in system administration, project scheduling and management (in-house and external).
- Project management support (project coordination and tracking, entering time spent, analysis of workload, management of slippage, etc.).
The best specialists for the implementation of integrated project management solutions.
- A customised solution that meets your expectations.
Our methodology, based on a pragmatic approach adapted to your constraints, guarantees you the installation of a simple, reliable and operational project management solution.
- High quality support provided by specialists.
Our multi-disciplinary teams bring their skills to bear on your requirements and guarantee your independence by a progressive transfer of knowledge.
Our goal is to engage in a true partnership based on openness. Our active collaboration in our assignment ensures you are provided with a sustainable solution.