Agile Methodology using Sciforma 5.0
Agile is a way of developing software that's all about acknowledging and embracing change.
Agile is particularly beneficial for companies that :
- have unpredictable and rapidly changing requirements
- place the emphasis on highly skilled developers with the ability to motivate themselves
- carry out more real-time communication
- have high levels of customer participation and involvement
- have very little written documentation and are driven by end-user satisfaction
- want to minimise risk
With Sciforma 5.0, you can:
- Divide your product into sprints and assign a sprint team.
- Enter new user stories that can be grouped into themes via a dedicated form.
- Review Product Backlog Items, divide them into tasks and decide which items to assign to which sprint.
- Plan and organise Daily Scrum Meetings and assign individual team members to tasks.
- Keep track of actuals and revised estimates entered by resources.
- Monitor and control your projects using Burn charts and velocity charts.
Brochure and Demonstration
For further information ...
For any questions about pricing and contract terms, please contact our Sales Department by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org