New Product Development (NPD) in Sciforma 5.0
New Product Development consists of bringing a new product or service to market. This process involves idea generation, market research, marketing analysis, product design, and detail engineering and therefore involves coordination between different departments (Marketing, R&D, Engineering, Quality, Production, etc.).
Successful NPD projects rely on:
- Clearly defined project definition and stakeholder analysis.
- Flexible framework and processes.
- Clear roles and responsibilities.
- Strong team leadership.
- Excellent collaboration and cross-functional teamwork.
- Risk/Reward management.
With Sciforma 5.0, you can:
- Create work flows that integrate your "Stage-Gate" or "Phase-Review" frameworks.
- Initiate and describe a new idea.
- Help project managers estimate the technical feasibility, market impact or financial reward for any idea.
- Manage the relevant prioritisation criteria and gather stakeholders' opinions.
- Generate an efficient dashboard to help management select future successful projects.
- Roll-up and monitor new project performance.
- Combine views of projects (strategic vs operational) to enable powerful Key Performance Indicator (KPI)-based dashboards for ensuring projects are on track.
Brochure and Demonstration
For further information ...
For any questions about pricing and contract terms, please contact our Sales Department.
Direct line: +44 20 3147 4723, or by e-mail at email@example.com