Agile Methodology in Sciforma 5.0
Agile is a way of developing software that's all about acknowledging (and embracing) change.
Qualities of Agile are:
- Indicated for unpredictable and rapidly changing requirements
- Emphasis on highly skilled developers with the ability to motivate themselves
- More real-time communication
- Customer participating and highly involved
- Very little written documentation or satisfies end-user
- Helps minimize risk
With Sciforma 5.0, you can :
- Review Product Backlogs Items
- Upload Project Documentation
- Plan your sprints
- Enter Actuals and Revised Estimates
- Review Planning Board for Scrum Meeting
- Update Progress
- Review Scrum Reports
- Download our presentation: Agile/Scrum, Making it Happen with a Powerful Project Management Framework!
Brochure and Demonstration
- Download Sciforma Agile/Scrum brochure
- Sign up for a free Agile/Scrum demonstration with Sciforma 5.0
For further information ...
For any questions about pricing and contract terms, please contact our Sales Department.
Direct line: 800-533-9876, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org