Critical Chain Methodology in Sciforma 5.0
Sciforma 5.0 provides a robust implementation of Critical Chain, including planning backwards from a target end date, removal of resource contention, critical chain identification, buffer calculation and insertion, and automatic buffer absorption during project execution.
Qualities of Critical Chain are:
- Finishing projects early or on schedule.
- No Multi-Tasking. Tasks are completed before moving to the next task.
- Task Durations are entered based on safety removed.
- Multi-Project synchronization for multi-project capacity planning.
- Managing buffers to protect the Critical Chain and the project Finish Constraint.
With Sciforma 5.0, you can :
- Create the Reverse Network from the Finish Constraint to the Start Date of the Project.
- Enter both Duration (50%) and Safe Duration (90%) estimates for each task.
- Remove resource contention that may impact the planning of the project.
- Identify the Critical Chain regarding both task and resource dependencies.
- Calculate both feeding and project buffers to protect the critical chain and the finish constraint of the project.
- Multi-project synchronize allowing drum resources to work on projects within their capacity.
- Manage Buffers and the Critical Chain through the Gantt view and reports.
Brochure and Demonstration
- Download Sciforma Critical Chain brochure
- Sign up for a Critical Chain demonstration with Sciforma 5.0
For further information ...
For any questions about pricing and contract terms, please contact our Sales Department.
Direct line: 800-533-9876, or by e-mail at email@example.com