Webinar: Have you ever considered Critical Chain Project Methodology (CCPM)?
Sciforma would like to invite you to a Webinar focused on Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) methodology. Regardless of whether you are using Critical Chain or not you may be interested in learning more about this famous approach to project management. In 1984 Dr. Eliyahu Goldratt introduced the Theory of Constraints which was the basis for his 1987 research on the Critical Chain. The webinar will focus on the methodology as it relates to scheduling and its use in Sciforma's recently released flagship product, Sciforma 5.0. The lecture will focus on the planning and tracking of critical chain projects in relation to resource constraints, identifying the critical chain including resource links, buffer calculation, buffer tracking, and the synchronization of multiple projects through the insertion of capacity buffers. Join Sciforma in celebration of critical chain functionality, now new in Sciforma 5.0.
- Introduction to the Critical Chain Project Management methodology
- Determine if Multi-Tasking is the best approach for resource management
- Understand the task estimation process for CCPM
- Learn how the Critical Chain is calculated
- How to Execute, Monitor and Control Critical Chain projects
During the interactive webinar you will see:
- Planning of a Critical Chain project
- The difference between Project and Feeding Buffers
- Buffer incursion during Project Execution
- Synchronization of multiple projects in your pipeline
- Reports vital for Critical Chain Management
How to sign up?
1 - To sign up for a webinar, please click on the date of your choice below.
2 - If you are interested in our events but are not able to attend one of the dates below, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 800-533-9876
|Webinars will begin at 10:00 AM PST/1:00 PM EST.
Please plan to login at least 5 minutes prior to the start time.
Presentation (1 hr)
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation e-mail along with the information to attend the webinar.