As part of our Professional Services team, you will be involved in different implementation projects led by our project consultants. You will be responsible for designing and configuring the most appropriate solution within Sciforma's software based on customer requirements.
Your key objective will be to create and deliver user-friendly solutions by taking advantage of Sciforma software’s flexibility, which will offer you a great environment for creativity and imagination. You will leverage Sciforma's configuration possibilities, including building data input forms, data output reports and overview or roll-up dashboards.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business-related field such as Computer Sciences, Management Information Systems or Business Administration
- Understanding of core coding concepts (ie. If statements, variables, loops, etc.)
- General Relational Database Management Systems knowledge (ie. one-to-many, primary keys, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently on projects and reprioritize when needed
- Collaborates and shares timely updates with the internal team (project manager, sales, support, etc.)
Nice to have
- Experience with customer interfacing
- Examples of with technical writing (ie. requirements documents, test cases, etc.)
- Exposure to Project Management theory and/or software
- Experience with consulting with enterprise-level customers
- Creativity and a sense of humor