Sciforma is one of the leading providers of Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) software, delivering solutions to more than a quarter million users worldwide since 1982. The company offers flexible and easy-to-use multi-platform project management and project portfolio management software solutions. Businesses that have multiple projects from multiple clients (including internal customers) need to be able to prioritize efforts that will bring the best results to the company. The configurable Sciforma PPM solution provides project managers and executives the ability to analyze investments, plan capacity, manage risks, and control expenses better. In 2021, Sciforma acquired One2Team, thereby reinforcing its Strategic Portfolio (SPM) management capabilities.
For more information, visit: https://www.sciforma.com
About the Role:
Sciforma is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our fast paced, growing organization. As SDR, you will be responsible for qualifying outbound leads and prospecting new accounts. Equipped with well-researched information about target prospects and Sciforma, you will have to build a solid understanding of the industry and sales process to spark meaningful conversations. Your ultimate goal is to generate opportunities for the sales account executives and book discovery calls.
What You Will Be Doing:
· Prospecting assigned accounts, especially through ABM campaigns using cold email and social selling
· Qualifying all the outbound leads for the assigned territory with a focus on velocity and setting up sales qualified appointments through SalesForce
· Maintaining a solid understanding of competitors and industry trends
· Reporting to SDR Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
· Promoting and marketing Sciforma business through extensive and persistent calling, emails and communication(s) to prospective clients
· Scheduling Initial Prospecting Meetings for the Sales Team
· Providing in depth information to the Sales team to enable the most qualified and productive demos
· Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
· Maintaining all contacts/opportunities and recording all progress in Salesforce
· Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
· Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
· Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
· Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
· You are a hunter !
It’d Be Great If You Also Have:
· Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
· Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Linkedin, Sales Navigator (preferred)
- Competitive Medical Insurance Plans – 100% paid for by the company
- Competitive Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- 10 paid Company Holidays
- Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- All positions are 100% remote
All employees must have the ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Sciforma is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sciforma does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.