Strategic Portfolio Management
Where strategy meets execution.
Focus on strategic outcomes with insightful portfolio management
Translate Strategy Formulation into Execution
Ensure alignment between business goals and project investments at the portfolio and program levels.
Maximize Financial Return on Project Investments
Ensure that the highest impact projects and program initiatives are selected and can be reprioritized after being added to the pipeline, as business considerations and assumptions change.
Achieve Digital Transformation
Most organizations are undergoing some level of digital transformation. Track and manage these initiatives through portfolios or as strategic programs.
Rich strategy and portfolio planning facilities for executives and PMO Managers
Chief Strategist, SROs : Articulate and Formulate the Strategy, Align Initiatives, Evaluate Execution
- Recent studies* indicate more than two-thirds of well-formulated strategies fail due to poor execution, which is often a failure of enterprise-level portfolio or program management. *Gartner – Leverage a Strategy Realization Office to Execute the Strategy – By Joanne Kopcho, Monika Sinha, and Sara Davies
- Focus on strategy execution!
PMO: Increase Your Impact and Footprint at the Firm Level
- Maximize value by ensuring the selection and prioritization of high-ROI, strategy-aligned projects.
- Provide data-driven insights to C-level executives to facilitate decisions and help respond to market changes.
- Aid in bringing about the digital transformation, leveling up on PPM maturity and promoting innovation and agility.
Portfolio Manager: Make Every Project Count
- Gain visibility on project status, resource capacity, and budget impacts.
- Make sure you focus your effort on high strategic impact projects.
- Monitor projects through to conclusion and manage expectations along the way to ensure that tangible business value is delivered.
- Easily prioritize and re-prioritize once projects are added to the pipeline accelerate decision-making portfolio level.
Align All Stakeholders
Through its role-based nature, Sciforma enables all stakeholders in project and portfolio management (Executives, Strategists,SROs, PMOs, Financial Controllers, Project Directors/Managers, staff, Resource Managers, Customers, Suppliers, Sub-contractors, etc.) to manage their portfolios, programs, products and projects in a centralized way.
Some of our clients,
managing their PPM processes with us
Key strategic portfolio management
Powerful portfolio and program management for better perspective and better control.
- Portfolio Ranking and Simulation
- Portfolio Analysis and Control
- Dynamic Portfolio Management
- Program-level Management
- Strategy Execution
- Assess selected ideas along with ongoing projects to determine the capacity of the organization to launch them
- Define attributes and criteria that drive the decision-making process and compare various options
- Drive “what-if” analysis of multiple scenarios across multiple portfolios and show workload impact, budget impact, and cash flows’ impacts of proposed projects
- Choose allocations that best fit your company’s needs and strategic objectives
- Access a global view of your portfolio and quickly check the health and status of all ongoing projects, including agile projects
- Drill down into the details to identify root problems
- Monitor budget consumption
- Easily update and reprioritize the projects in the pipeline
- Manage expectations along the way
- Any changes automatically impact the indicators (Workload, Budget, Cash Flow)
- Leverage portfolio-level collaborative work management, including issues, actions, change requests, risks, lessons learned, and more
- Create, schedule and synchronize projects from programs in a top-down approach
- Use program dashboards for bottom-up monitoring and control of project performances
- Define the strategy and objectives structure
- Display objective view
- Attach project, portfolio, programs, product and ideas with an alignment level
- Measure value delivery over time
Use the project methodology of your choice
Sciforma supports Agile, Waterfall, Phase Gates, and CCPM
Integrated Agile PPM enables the blending of agile and waterfall methods in a single project and the ability to create sprints, with budget points, baseline points, story points and project boards with task cards
Support for Critical Chain methodology including Critical Chain identification, buffer generation, resource contention resolution, fever charts, and multi-project synchronization
Support for phase gates methodology, including deliverable and risk templates, gate approval meetings and reviews, and status reports
Discover how organizations use Sciforma
Driving Strategy Development and Execution Efficiency
Driving Smarter Product Development and Manufacturing Through Centralized PPM
Sharing Reliable Data and Best Practices to Optimize Management
“It is easier to find project and portfolio information and this increase in data visibility is expected to contribute to improved project cycle time metrics.”
Director, Project & Portfolio Management
“We viewed our need to transition platforms as a one-time opportunity to move beyond project tracking system silos to a fully-featured, integrated suite of project, resource and portfolio management.”
R&D NPI Solutions Manager
“The reports and summaries produced by Sciforma also offer the advantage of providing quick and reliable access to data, which is key to respond and adapt quickly to market changes or new directions.”
Project Planning Manager