The continuous growth and competitive pressure in the telecommunications equipment market has led to a sharp acceleration in the number and size of complex deployment projects, such as 4G deployments, 3G infrastructure maintenance programs and small cell network rollouts.
These strategic projects involve a multitude of stakeholders and require the orchestration of complex operations at thousands of sites.
The extended project team involves project managers & their teams, subcontractors, and administrative offices.
To ensure the proper follow-up at all levels, and to encourage stakeholder cooperation and alignment, integrators and vendors must use next-generation project management tools to increase productivity, reduce projects risk and improve margins.
- Improve overall operational efficiency, a major challenge due to the pressure on margins and high customer expectations
- Provide a clear and unified view of the project status to both internal teams and clients
- Improve overall satisfaction for all project stakeholders
- Dramatically reduce site operation failure rates by anticipating escalations and disruptions
- Relied on the geolocation map feature as a visual communication tool that ultimately reduced reporting activity and improved coordination
- Optimized operational efficiency and reduced costs: the same team manages 4 times as many projects
- Gained budget certainty with complete control of the invoicing process
- Improved collaboration and communication with operators
- Delivered better monitoring of operations failure rates with a dedicated cockpit for continuous improvement