As part of the development of a new business concept related to the transformation or relocation of 600 stores, Orange aimed to simplify its processes while improving its operational efficiency.
This strategic project for the brand went up against strong business challenges, not least of which was managing the complexity of collaboration amongst the many internal and external stakeholders dispersed across the region.
- Control timetable to achieve sales targets with on-schedule opening of new stores
- Structure and organize project management around a shared framework
- Share documents with a team spread over 600 sites nationwide
- Facilitate communication with sub-contractors and manage client-supplier relationship
“One2team (now Sciforma) helped us manage a complex project with limited resources. With One2team (Sciforma), not only did we secure the planning process for our store renovation program, but we also accelerated our execution pace, increasing our team’s productivity by 15%.
One2team (Sciforma) was easy to set up and their customer support was key to help us realize all of the benefits of the solution. Our operations now run on One2team (Sciforma) and everyone has access to a comprehensive, global view of what is going on.”
Program Director – Deployment of New Stores, Orange
- One-click access to the status of each project, with reliable information
- Progress updates and performance at the click of a button, not after hours of running the numbers
- Customer-friendly snapshots on projects, no more complicated Gantt charts showed to stakeholders
- Improved partnerships with other business groups and a healthier system to manage projects
- Instant reports to steering committees with real-time program details